As a courtesy to residents and their guests, overnight parking restrictions will not be enforced on most Oak Park residential streets during several holidays in the year ahead. Restrictions will remain in effect in areas reserved for overnight permit holders, such as Village-owned lots, on-street enclaves and on-street parking zones. All other parking regulations also remain in effect, including daytime posted restrictions and regulations related to traffic and public safety. For more information on parking in Oak Park call 708.358.7275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memorial Day– Restrictions lifted at 2:30 a.m. Sat., May 27 and resume at 2:30 a.m. Wed., May 31
- July 4– Restrictions lifted at 2:30 a.m., Sat., July 1 and resume at 2:30 a.m. Thursday, July 6.
- Labor Day– Restrictions lifted at 2:30 a.m., Sat., Sept. 2 and resume at 2:30 a.m. Wed., Sept. 6
- Thanksgiving– Restrictions lifted at 2:30 a.m., Wed., Nov. 22 and resume at 2:30 a.m. Mon., Nov. 27
- Christmas/New Year– Restrictions lifted at 2:30 a.m., Sat., Dec. 16 and resume at 2:30 a.m., Wed., Jan. 3