The Village Manager's Office administers municipal government activities on a day-to-day basis and coordinates the operations of all the departments. Among the office's wide range of duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Executing policies and goals of the Village Board
- Compiling agendas for all meeting of the Village Board
- Conducting research and advises Village Board decision making
- Preparing an annual budget for Village Board consideration
- Coordinating intergovernmental and legislative affairs
- Managing external communications functions including cable television oversight, municipal web site content and government access television programming
Click here for a list of Village Presidents and Managers.