In-Person services limited by hours, days during COVID-19 pandemic
In-person services currently are available from 9 a.m.* to 5 p.m. only on Mondays and Tuesdays, except holidays or other announced short-term closures due to special public health circumstances.
*In-person services are available starting at 9 a.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays for senior citizens and individuals at higher risk for contracting the virus and 10 a.m. for all others.
A limited number of appointments may be available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Residents are uged to call 708.358.5700 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday before making a trip to Village Hall to ensure in-person services are available.
Information for visitors to consider include the following:
- South door at 123 Madison Street, and elevator access for persons with disabilities on Lombard Avenue, opens at 9 a.m. for senior citizens and individuals at higher risk for contracting the virus and 10 a.m. for all others.
- Appointments may be availlable on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - call 708.358.5700 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to inquire about scheduling an in-person appointment.
- Building closes at 5 p.m. each day.
- Proper social distancing practices are enforced.
- Everyone entering the building is required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
Before coming to Village Hall consider calling 708.358.5700 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday for assistance. Many services also are availble online at www.oak-park.us/onlineservices.
- Address: 123 Madison St., Oak Park, Illinois 60302
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 708.383.6400 (TTY 711)
All municipal operations except the Fire and Public Works departments are housed in a half basement, main floor and partial upper-level mezzanine of the one and a half story, 70,000-square-foot Village Hall complex completed in 1975 and named to the National Register of Historic Places in 2014.