Overnight passes are issued for on-street parking in areas not designated for paid permit holders. All areas where passes are available are within Zone 206. Passes are not valid on major routes, by parking meters or in zones restricted for paid permit parking. Daytime restrictions and regulations related to traffic and safety also apply.
Three ways to reserve an overnight parking pass:
1. Online at www.ppprk.com/park
2. Mobile app
- Dowload Park Oak Park or Passport Parking app using Android or iPhone device
- Follow screen prompts
- Call 708.716.0716
- Follow automated prompts
- For assistance setting up an account, call 708.358.7275 (option 2, option 6) between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
When getting a pass remember the following:
- Request a pass in Zone 206
- Passes are not valid on major routes, by parking meters or in zones restricted for paid permit parking – Click here to see the overnight passes map – areas in red are not available
- 10 passes per vehicle may be requested each month between Nov. 1 and March 31. 15 passes may be requested each month between April 1 and Oct. 31. The first three are free, but additional passes must be purchased for $7 each
- A pass may be requested for only one night. If a pass is needed for more than one night, you must request a pass each night.
Click here to download a printable guide to reserving overnight passes