Are you ready to plug in to a zero-emissions car? EVs have no tailpipe emissions and lower greenhouse gas emissions.
Switching your main car to an EV saves the cost of gas and lowers maintenance costs too. Driving an EV typically costs less than half of what it costs to drive a gas car.
Be Sure To...
1. Review your options for EVs and EV Charging Stations.
2. Understand the basics of safety for charging and EVs.
3. Find nearby Charging Stations for EVs
4. Register your Electric Vehicle with ComEd.
5. Choose an Electric Vehicle Charging Station installer who is certified with the Illinois Commerce Commission.
6. Obtain a permit before installing an EV Charging Station. See below for more information.