Call ahead - COVID-19 restrictions may be in effect
Anyone in need of a place to warm up as temperatures dip can find a range of options in Oak Park. Local sites include the following:
- Housing Forward, overnight shelters in various locations, 888.338.1744
- Rush Oak Park Hospital, 520 S. Maple Ave. – open 24 hours, 708.383.9300
- Oak Park Township Senior Services, 130 S. Oak Park Ave. – Ages 60 and over, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays, 708.383.8060
- Village Hall, 123 Madison St. – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., weekdays, 708.383.6400
- West Suburban Medical Center, 3 Erie Court – 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., 708.383.6200
If transportation is needed, call the Oak Park Police Department’s non-emergency number 708.386.3800.