A presentation to help persons with disabilities use public transportation to get to appointments, maintain social connections and enjoy independent travel is set for 7:15 p.m., Wed., Sept. 27 at the Oak Park Public Library, 834 Lake St. Sponsored by the Disability Access Commission, the presentations will include the following topics:
- Benefits of using accessible travel
- How to plan trips on CTA, Pace and Metra
- Overview of the Ventra payment system
- How to get a reduced fare or a ride free permit
- Question and answer session with RTA representative
For more information, email email@example.com.