The Oak Park Farmers' Market is held every Saturday from opening day through October in the Pilgrim Congregational Church parking lot at 460 Lake Street.
Here is a look at what's coming up this week at the Market:
- Children's activity: Provided by University of Illinois Extension program
- Bake sale: Pro Musica Youth Choir
- Alternating vendor: Sitka Salmon teaches the proper way to cook seafood with samples between 9:15 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- First peaches and sweet corn are here!
- Oak Park Township discusses their Senior Voucher Program for low-income seniors
- Open jam music session begins at 9 am