Suburban Cook County voters may cast an early vote for the upcoming April 4th, 2023 Consolidated Election at Village Hall, 123 Madison St. as follows:
- Mon., March 20 – Sat., March 25: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sun., March 26: 10 am. To 4 p.m.
- Mon., March 27 – Sat., April 1: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sun., April 2: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mon., April 3: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tues., April 4 Election Day - Residents must cast ballots at their designated polling place – click here to find your polling place. Village Hall is not a polling place on Election Day.
Voters are asked to enter Village Hall via the courtyard entrance on Madison Street. Voters who park in the main lot will be directed to walk around the outside of the building to enter from the courtyard.
Village Hall will offer grace-period registration during Early Voting hours for those who missed the registration deadline.
Individuals wishing to vote during Early Voting must bring two pieces of identification to register, one with a current address.
Registrants must immediately cast their ballot after registering to vote.
Click HERE for a list of acceptable forms of ID. Grace Period Registration details can be viewed HERE.
More information is available by calling 708.358.5672 or emailing email@example.com.
Additional election information is at www.cookcountyclerk.com/elections