- Increase community activities that promote healthy eating
- Encourage families to provide healthy food to children
- Align after-school programs with the new physical education standards.
- Move children to walk or bike to school.
- Reduce one-mile car rides within the community.
- Increase fresh fruit and vegetable options for pre- and school-aged children.
Oak Park offers a variety of services that can be accessed online from a computer, tablet or smart phone. Some of the services are managed directly by the Village, while others are third-party vendors authorized by the Village to conduct transactions.